ArsLegem advises clients on various domestic and cross border contractual, commercial and trading issues – from major alliances and supply arrangements to the day-to-day issues faced by all businesses. Our lawyers can assist with all aspects of a commercial project from structuring and the preparation and negotiation of contract documentation to advising on termination issues. We advise on, negotiate and draft a full range of commercial contracts, both domestic and international.
We work with in-house legal teams, procurement departments, finance directors, contracts managers and others involved in commercial transactions. Our team brings a creative and effective approach to commercial matters, enabling clients to grow revenues, reduce costs and more easily navigate rapidly changing market conditions.
WE ADVISE CLIENTS ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- trading terms and conditions;
- drafting and negotiation of national and international contracts and agreements;
- supply and framework agreements;
- commercial contracts;
- sales of goods agreements;
- agency agreements;
- distributor and reseller agreements;
- franchise agreements;
- supply of services agreements;
- consultancy agreements;
- website terms and conditions of use;
- terms and conditions of business;
- collaboration agreements;
- joint ventures;
- procurement and outsourcing;
- buying and selling businesses;
- business reorganization;
- technology transfer agreements;
- software licenses;
- data protection.