ArsLegem’s tax team provides sophisticated and comprehensive tax advice on the full spectrum of domestic and international tax laws and treaties. We develop customised solutions for tax optimisation, fiscal planning and holding structures, structuring of M&A or financing transactions as well as other complex deals, including cross-border transactions. In addition, ArsLegem’s tax team represents clients in various legal matters before Ukrainian tax authorities, courts and other administrative and regulatory authorities. Our lawyers have great experience in guiding our clients through the tax dispute process with the goal of achieving successful resolutions as efficiently as possible. We know the system and have experience approaching matters from different angles.
ArsLegem’s attorneys draw upon their comprehensive experience in tax litigation when advising clients on taxation of various business transactions, which allows clients to address any potential tax related risks early and avoid most issues with tax authorities in the future.
We also provide our clients with comprehensive and expert tax advice on cross-border and international matters, and we benefit from strong ties to leading law firms all over the world.
WE ADVISE CLIENTS ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- corporate tax advice;
- individual tax advice;
- contract tax review;
- tax-efficient structuring of domestic and international transactions, including M&A, financing, and restructuring transactions, etc.;
- international/cross-border tax structuring and planning;
- international double taxation issues;
- tax-optimised structures and favourable tax regimes;
- tax due diligence;
- tax incentives;
- transfer pricing;
- legal support during tax inspections and investigations;
- representation before government authorities on tax, customs, and regulatory issues;
- representation before administrative courts in tax related litigations.