ArsLegem’s competition team provides advice to clients in all aspects of Ukrainian competition law. Our extensive experience covers such areas as Ukrainian merger control (which may be triggered every time a client is involved in domestic or international M&A transactions), co-operation and joint-venture agreements, competition law infringement, and concerted actions. Our lawyers have been involved in major national and international transactions, Antimonopoly Committee proceedings as well as day to day compliance issues in a broad range of industries.
WE ADVISE CLIENTS ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- competition and antitrust counselling and compliance;
- merger control;
- concerted actions (concerted practices);
- cartel and market investigations;
- monopolization and abuse of dominant position;
- unfair competition;
- competition and antitrust litigation;
- distribution, consumer and advertising law;
- public procurement and competitive tendering;
- sector regulation, monopolisation and market investigations;
- international trade.