In a world where intellectual property may well be a client’s most valuable asset, ArsLegem’s IP team focuses on providing comprehensive services designed to develop legal strategies and achieve legal solutions to meet our clients’ business goals. ArsLegem’s intellectual property team is equipped to handle all of your IP needs.
Our intellectual property lawyers provide a wide range of services to companies and individuals regarding creation, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how, designs, copyrights, and domain names. Furthermore, lawyers of our firm successfully represent clients in intellectual property cases before Ukrainian state authorities, civil, economic and administrative courts as well as in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Additionally, we advise in the field of internet, e-commerce and data protection law.
Services of our intellectual property team include:
- IP litigation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution;
- strategic IP counselling;
- trademarks and company names;
- geographical indications;
- inventions, industrial designs and utility models;
- plant breeders’ right;
- copyrights and related rights;
- unfair competition;
- licensing, technology transfer, distribution and franchising agreements;
- IT and software contracts;
- trade secrets and know-how;
- domain names;
- data protection and privacy;
- advertising law;
- IP due diligence;
- information technology;
- telecommunications law;
- e-commerce and Internet.